The money raised by this fundraiser will be spent on assisting our community to organize, participate in and enjoy Art in the Miners Park 2017
Art in the Miners Park 2016 is a summer long outdoor art exhibition on a one mile walking trail at the Miners Memorial Heritage Park in Ironwood.
For 2016 we had interactive and historic exhibitions. For 2017 we want to open Art in the Miners Park for full community participation. Individuals, community groups, organizations and businesses are invited to:
– bring in kid’s groups to identify trees, conduct nature scavenger hunts, learn about out mining heritage
– conduct music, storytelling, and art events at the Aurora Pond
– hold nature and public art appreciation and photography classes
– conduct dog walk, sports health & exercise, and outdoor gear demonstrations
The opportunities for our active, connected, collaborative people to participate are endless.
The Miners Park is a center for nature, history and recreation. Let’s make the Miners Park a center for community events next summer.
The money raised by this fundraiser will be spent on assisting our community to organize, participate in and enjoy Art in the Miners Park 2017. The money will help with
– providing support and services for individuals, groups and businesses as needed to participate
– making the trail friendlier and accessible to people of all ages and disabilities
– increasing publicity to make the efforts of participating organizations, businesses and artists more valuable and profitable
Your contributions to this fundraiser helps show Ironwood and all the cities of the Gogebic Range as the friendly, great destinations they are with a rich story to tell.